- 验证 that TAG applicants were enrolled at your CCC during the past spring term.
- 验证, 尽你所能, that the student's self-reported academic record is complete and accurate.
- Select one of three recommendations and provide comments supporting your recommendation:
While optional, your full evaluation can enhance your recommendation. A full evaluation covers the following fundamentals:
- Did the student list all educational institutions attended or enrolled at, 包括英语课程?
- Did the student provide a comment regarding part-time status or non-enrollment in any term?
- Did the student complete UC资格要求 in math (1 course) and English composition (2 courses) by the end of the last fall term?
- Did the student complete 30 semesters/45 quarters of UC-transferable 单位 (including 单位 of AP/IB) by the end of the last summer term?
- 才有资格成为CCC学生, will students complete 30 semesters/45 quarters of UC-transferable 单位 at a CCC (not including AP/IB) by the end of the last spring term?
- Will students complete 60 semesters/90 quarters of UC-transferable 单位 (including 单位 of AP/IB) by the end of the upcoming spring term?
- Did the student list all UC-transferable and non-transferable courses and grades as they appear on transcripts, 包括已完成的, 在学术上重新, 不完整的重复的或被认为是不完整的?
- Did the student accurately list all fall course enrollments?
- Did the student project a course plan for their upcoming winter/spring terms?
- For those courses a student completed by the end of the last summer term, did the student complete courses with grades of C or better grades and achieve the required course group GPA needed at the time of TAG application?
- Will UC Davis selective major requirements be completed by the end of the upcoming spring term?
UC Davis 标签决定 and the UC Application for Undergraduate Admission
赌博排行前十网站 will perform a thorough evaluation of each student record following receipt of your recommendation.
UC Davis will release TAG decisions by November 15. View TAG decisions, generate reports and more 通过您的UC TAP顾问帐户.
After receiving their 赌博排行前十网站 TAG decision, students should submit their UC application for undergraduate admission and scholarships during the October 1- November 30 filing period. It is critical that the UC application mirrors information on the student's approved TAG. 学生 are encouraged to import academic information from their UC TAP.
A student's self-reported information is the basis for 赌博排行前十网站' TAG evaluation. 在你的评估期间, if you find that submitted information is inaccurate or missing, the TAG tools can make it easy for you to alert your students before the TAG application is submitted.
- 声称: Claiming helps schools assign and manage TAG workload without limiting access by all authorized TAG Reviewers.
- 通讯及意见: Send messages that students will receive via email and in the 我的消息 的一部分. You can post a private comment for CCC and UC counselors or post a comment that can be seen by the student and counselors.
- 当前显示模式:选择 Evaluatable to reveal a host of tools designed to help you assess course transferability, 学生平均绩点, 单位, 专业准备(MP)等. 只读 displays information provided by the student without access to these tools.
- GPA和学分: Choose how you want to view a student’s preliminary GPA and unit assessment:
- 评估-可转移(你必须在 Evaluatable 显示模式查看此选项)
- MyTAGs菜单: Authorized CCC TAG Reviewers can search for individual students or use the My TAGs menu to view all TAGs that are ready for review.
- 发送新的学术信息更新请求: Return a TAG application to your student with a request to update information by a specified deadline. This will prompt students to update inaccurate or incomplete information before your October 15 deadline to submit the TAG to UC Davis. (This feature will appear once a student submits their TAG application.)
- 状态菜单: Allows you to choose from among several status options. Identify TAGs that are ready for review with a broad search.